Welcome to EYECARE for You
Your Optometrist in Richboro, PA
Call us at (215) 485-5384 today.
Welcome to EYECARE for You, the private practice of Dr. Kathleen Joyce, an optometrist serving Richboro and Newtown communities. Our skilled team, multiple services, and variety of insurance/financing options makes it easy for you and your loved ones to maintain healthy eyes and enjoy optimal vision for life. We hope you'll examine this website to learn more about our eye doctor and services, and that you'll contact us to arrange an in-person visit. We look forward to meeting you and answering all your questions!
Your Richboro Eye Doctor, Dr. Joyce
Dr. Kathleen Joyce is proud to continue to bring excellent optometry services to Richboro and Newtown after practicing in Newtown since 2012. As a graduate of Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University, Dr. Joyce knows how to treat a wide range of eye conditions, from dry eye and functional errors such as amblyopia to glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy. Dr. Joyce takes special interest in fitting patients with specialized contact lenses for those "hard to fit" conditions, as well as prescribing orthokeratology to help slow the progression of myopia (nearsightedness) in children. You'll come to regard her as your family's trusted ally and advisor for all kinds of primary eye and vision care.
Our Ocular Health and Wellness Services
EYECARE for You seeks to serve the community as an all-in-one provider of optometry services. We offer the widest possible range of techniques and technologies so our patients never feel the need to visit multiple primary eye care centers. Take advantage of our:
- Eye and vision exams - We take great pride in offering the latest advances in diagnostic procedures and technologies.
- Contact lens exams - These exams ensure a perfect fit and an ideal contact lens selection.
- Contact lenses (including hard-to-fit lenses) - Whatever type of contacts your eyes need, we can provide them for you.
- Ortho-K (orthokeratology lenses) - These contact lenses "mold" the corneas overnight into a corrected shape that permits clear, lens-free vision.
- Eyeglasses and sunglasses - We have many kinds of lens options and designer frames to clarify and protect your vision.
- Sports vision treatment and vision therapy - Exercises and other methods can help your family get the most out of their eyesight.
- Eye disorder treatment/management - We control a number of troubling disorders before they can cause serious damage.
- Eye surgery co-management - Get your pre-operative and post-operative care for LASIK or other eye surgeries right here.
- Advanced Technology – Our state of the art facilities offer advanced eye care technology, including Optovue, Clarus 500 imaging, and more.
Schedule an Appointment with your Richboro Optometrist at EYECARE for You
Come and see the extraordinary services we offer with your own eyes. Call (215) 485-5384 or schedule an appointment online for a visit to our Richboro optometry clinic!